Oso cofounder/CTO Sam Scott was a guest on the Junior to Senior Podcast, hosted by David Guttman (organizer of js.la). Listen to the 42-minute episode to hear from Sam and David on:
- Similarities between open source and entrepreneurship
- Comparing the world of PhD research and life as a cofounder
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Healthy curiosity in AppSec, aka threat modeling
- Fun ways to learn more about cybersecurity
If you want to learn more about authorization look into Authorization Academy, a free course for developers on how to build authorization into an application. And if you want to connect with Sam, join us on Slack!