Our cofounder/CTO Sam Scott led a talk at the recent Austin Python meetup on authorization patterns for GraphQL using Oso and the Python Graphene library. Watch the video below to learn about:
- What is GraphQL, and a look at the GitHub GraphQL API
- What is authorization and Oso, and why it matters
- The different authorization patterns in a GraphQL application
- A sample application that uses GraphQL, Oso and the Python graphene library
Some useful links for more on this topic:
- Blog Post: GraphQL Authorization with Graphene, SQLAlchemy and Oso
- Demo: Adding Authorization to a GraphQL app with Oso, Graphene and SQLAlchemy
If you have any feedback, or want to chat about authorization or anything else, come join us in Slack.
Thanks to the Austin Python Meetup for hosting the event.