oso 0.4.0 is out! Highlights of the release include:
- Windows support - For all our friends out there sporting the green grass and blue sky, oso is available to you now.
- Flask integration - Add oso to any Flask app to ensure you authorize all requests with a middleware that handles the heavy lifting. Learn more.
- Built-in types - You can now specify that rule inputs should be a string, integer or list. You can call methods on them too. Learn more.
Plus a number of bug fixes and improvements to docs, including:
- Fixed float parsing
- Improved integer/float comparisons
- Fixed checking membership in an empty list. x in  is now always false
- Fixed bug causing memory issues when running across multiple threads
- Changed file loading behavior to load synchronously
For more details, read the changelog.