Our cofounder/CTO Sam Scott led a talk at the recent Denver Node.js meetup on authorization patterns in Node.js applications. Watch the 50-minute video below to learn about:
- What is authorization and Oso, and why it matters
- Common access control patterns in a Node.js application
- Fast and secure ways to implement them in a sample B2B SaaS application
Some useful links for more on this topic:
- Adding Authorization to a Serverless Node.js App
- Adding Authorization to a Node.js App – Beyond Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Node.js Authorization Library
If you have any feedback, or want to chat about authorization and Node.js, come join us in Slack.
Thanks to Denver Node.js Meetup for hosting the event.